Std Flush Diverter
Std Flush Diverter
Do you like drinking water that’s contaminated with bird droppings, pollen, dirt, dust, plant matter, and all sorts of other nasties?
The first flush water tank diverter is a simple cost effective way of eliminating most of these nastys from your water to give you clean drinking water immediately!
Standard colours can be viewed on the colour swatch below; dark green, light mist green, karaka, beige, light grey, slate grey, mountain blue, white or black. Alternatively we can manufacture in a colour of your choice to blend with your tank or house!
This is how it works: It is designed that as the first rain washes the nasties off the roof and into the spouting they are isolated in the first flush unit before they can enter your water tank. When the unit is full of water, a float automatically shuts and the clean water is diverted into your water tank. When the rain stops, you can either manually drain the unit by turning on the ½ inch (13mm) tap or by having the tap left slightly open allowing the water to drain away slowly either directly onto the ground or via a length of hose to your garden or drain.
“Excellent seller! Great prompt service and delivery, great product also! Best one I’ve come across” – Mike.
- Manufactured from premium virgin grade plastic meeting AS/NZS 4020 and AS 2070 standards for drinking water.
- UV Resistant, free from leeching or osmosis & inhibit algae growth
- Installation and operational instructions with every unit.
- 12 month warranty.
- Freight arranged NZ wide.
- Available in a range of colours, see colour swatch below.
First flush diverters suit all water tanks, plastic or concrete and are available in two sizes…
- Large 1900mm high, 320mm diameter.
- Suitable for water collection areas feeding into large size/capacity tanks
- Standard 1200mm high, 230mm diameter.
- Suitable for water collection areas feeding into small to medium size/capacity water tanks.